YOU HELPED US REACH OUR GOAL!
THANK YOU to everyone that donated and fundraised! Because of YOU we have raised $35,690 for Unite For Bleeding Disorders!
To everyone that gave a gift your support will go a long way!
- $2,000 Funds a Lyman Fisher Scholarship, allowing a student with a bleeding disorder or from a family impacted by a bleeding disorder to pursue higher education.
- $1,000 Supports a Travel Scholarship, enabling a patient or family member to attend a national education and/or a federal advocacy meeting
- $500 Helps to send a child or teen to Camp Youngblood where they gain an increased sense of independence in managing their bleeding disorder
- $250 Provides a patient and/or their family emergency financial assistance
- $100 Supports a patient and/or their family’s attendance to VHF’s Annual Education Meeting and/or state Advocacy Training
- $50 pays for a lifesaving Medic Alert Tag
- $25 Pays for direct patient support by providing resources such as new family welcome kits and ensuring gas cards are available for transportation to medical appointments
If you have not already donated and you would still like to support VHF and Unite For Bleeding Disorders go here!
Go here to see photos from our fundraising celebration event – and keep checking back as we plan to add more photos throughout the week!