The VHF Lyman Fisher Scholarship was established to honor Dr. Lyman Fisher, a teacher, researcher, and clinician in hemostasis. For many years, he directed the adult hemophilia program for Virginia.
- Application Deadline: 11:59 pm, Friday, April 30, 2021
- Application Procedure: Applications can be completed using our online application form or you can download the paper application form and email the application to email@example.com.
- Scholarships are one-year awards in the amount of $2,000 for a full academic year. The scholarships may be used at any accredited nonprofit college, university, or vocational/technical school in the United States and are to be applied toward a student’s educational expenses. Go here to learn more.
The Beth Carew Memorial Scholarship Program is an annual competitive educational scholarship sponsored by the Colburn-Keenan Foundation.
- Any undergraduate student with hemophilia, von Willebrand disease, or a related inherited bleeding disorder is eligible to apply for the Beth Carew Memorial Scholarship as long as all of the below criteria are also met. Go here to learn more.
Online Resources for Bleeding Disorders Scholarships:VHF claims no responsibility for the scholarship program policies of other organizations.
- Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA) – Educational Scholarships and Internships
- National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF) – Scholarships for people affected by bleeding disorders
- Needy Meds – Scholarship List for Blood Disorders
- Scholarships.com – Hemophilia Scholarships
- The Coalition for Hemophilia B – Scholarships for the Hemophilia Community