When: Sunday, October 20th, 11:00 am
Where: Robious Landing Park, Midlothian
Our Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk is kicking into high gear and coming up in about 6 weeks on October 20th! We hope you will join us and invite friends, family and co-workers to be a part of your team and fundraising efforts. We need your help to meet our participant fundraising goal of $16,000! So far our participants have raised $3,726!
Shout out to our current top teams: The Pollock Boys, Team Lukasz and Spazvengers!
This year’s walk program will feature:
- A walk for all fitness levels in a gorgeous park setting
- Unite Pinwheel ceremony
- FREE face painting and balloon artist, Star Wars characters and Buddy the Blood Drop!
- Crowd favorite Jonathan the Juggler
- Carytown Burgers and Fries food truck (food for purchase, see below to earn yours for FREE)
- Sweet treats by Krecek Kakes for all attendees
- Camp Youngblood reunion
Individual Fundraising Incentives:
- $50 raised: Unite Walk PopSocket
- $100 raised: Unite Walk insulated tumbler
- $250 raised: Choice of Unite Walk insulated tumbler or phone charging power bank with the VHF logo!
Team Fundraising Incentives:
- $500: 4 free lunch vouchers to Carytown Burgers and Fries
- $1000:Team VIP Tent to gather at the walk, plus special goodies!