Make plans to join your community in unity at our virtual Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk on Saturday, October 10th at 11:00am! Our virtual walk program will include trivia and door prizes, a Best Team Spirit Contest, Top Team and Individual Fundraising announcements, and more!
Make sure to go here to register your team and to be sure that you receive the most up to date day-of event details. Log-in information for the virtual program will be sent out the week of the walk!
Still haven’t started a team? There is still time to make a big impact and we need your help to reach our $10,000 participant goal! All funds raised will stay local to VHF and go toward our programs, scholarships and advocacy efforts. Incentives for your efforts will be sent out after the walk—there is still time to earn! Please note one incentive will be sent out for the level you reach—incentives are not cumulative except for the event t-shirt.
Walk Individual Fundraising Incentives
- $25 or more raised: Event T-shirt (all those with $25 raised on your fundraising page by Sept. 30th will have your t-shirt sent in advance to your team captain)
- $100 or more raised: Unite Pop Socket
- $250 or more raised: Unite Thermal Cooler
- $500 or more raised: Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- $1000 or more raised: Bluetooth wireless speaker
- $2500 or more raised: Rolling Duffel bag
THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for all you have done so far for the walk program! This is our biggest fundraiser of the year and we could not do it without you—only $2,000 left to reach our goal! If you have questions about signing up or need any help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.