VHF continues to support the bleeding disorders community with reliable information, programs and services. This support includes advocacy webinars, patient financial assistance and updates on COVID-19 and how it specifically impacts the bleeding disorders community. During this stressful time it is important to take care of yourself, your family and your community. We are stronger together and we will get through this together!
Our staff will continue to be available and we appreciate your patience as we learn to navigate this difficult time. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call 804-740-8643 if we can be of assistance.
NATIONAL AND STATE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESOURCES:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- IRS.gov – Economic Impact Payments: What you Need to Know
- Official Site of the CDC and the White House (Coronavirus.gov)
- Official Site of the Commonwealth of VA (Virginia.gov)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Virginia Department of Education (VDOE)
- Virginia Department of Emergency Management
- Virginia Department of Health (VDH)
HEMOPHILIA FEDERATION OF AMERICA (HFA) AND NATIONAL HEMOPHILIA FOUNDATION (NHF) RESOURCES:
- HFA has created COVID-19 resource hub full of statements from medical partners and industry, insurance information, product concerns, as well as mental health resources for our community. Go here to learn more.
- HFA Helping Hands continues to serve the most vulnerable in our community as always. Go here to access their Patient Assistance Portal.
- NHF’s newly appointed President and CEO, Leonard A. Valentino, MD will be sending out a weekly Health & Wellness email update. Go here to read.
- NHF’s COVID-19 information and resources.
- NHF’s Community News page posts regular updates on MASAC recommendations, product safety, and more. Go here to learn more.
VHF IMPORTANT UPDATES:
Financial Assistance Program – During this stressful time we want you to know that we are here to help! VHF provides financial assistance to those who need it and we are currently accepting applications to help pay for expenses incurred in the care, treatment, or prevention of an inherited bleeding disorder, basic living expenses, and more. To learn more go here, contact your HTC social worker, or contact Kelly Waters at 804-740-8643 email@example.com.
Donations – If you are in a financial position to do so, please consider making a donation to VHF. Your support will help to ensure that we get through this crisis and continue to do important work for the bleeding disorders community. Go here to learn more or contact Megan Schowengerdt at 804-740-8643 firstname.lastname@example.org.