VHF & HACA Pop-Up Day Program for Families
August 14 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Pop-up day program is for families affected by inherited bleeding disorders who live in either Virginia Hemophilia Foundation (VHF) and/or Hemophilia Association of the Capital (HACA) territories – go here to learn more.
WE’RE TAKING CAMP ON THE ROAD!
This Summer we are working with Camp Holiday Trails to bring an in-person family camp day program to a park near you!
What you can expect:
- A safe in-person event that will include protocols such as mask-wearing, social distancing, and using a family “pod” model
- Creative activity programming for the whole family
- At least one parent and/or caregiver per family needs to be in attendance
- Programming is geared toward ages 5-17. Ages 5 and under are welcome to attend, but there will not be any childcare/supervision provided
- Boxed lunch and snacks during event
- CHT t-shirt and other swag!
Dates, Times & Locations:
- Saturday, July 31st, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm – Location: Lake Fairfax Park, Fairfax
- Saturday, August 7th, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm – Location: Sandy Bottom Nature Park, Hampton
- Saturday, August 14th, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm – Location: Camp Holiday Trails, Charlottesville
*Only one day program/location per family
Final decisions for eligibility are determined by VHF, HACA, and CHT using Program Registration Guidelines.
All in-person safety protocols will be based upon the recommendations of the Camp Holiday Trails Medical Advisory Committee, and they will continue to monitor local, state, and federal guidelines.
Thank you to our sponsors: Accredo, Bayer, CSL Behring, CVS Health, Genentech, Grifols, Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA), Hoos at Home, Pfizer, Sanofi Genzyme, and Takeda