The “lifeblood” of any non-profit organization, ours included, are the people who step forward to volunteer at events, for committees, and to be officers and directors.
Questions to Ask Yourself:
* Do you want to be more involved in the Chapter but don’t know how?
* Can you participate in a conference call once a year (scholarship committee)?
* Can you meet once a year and participate in 3-4 telephone calls in a year (technology committee)?
* Can you meet a couple of times and read emails (golf tournament, annual meeting, or other event committee)?
* Can you meet 4 times a year and participate on conference calls 8 times in a year (board of directors)?
* Can you volunteer for one day once a year (FestEvents, Night Under the Stars)?
If you answered Yes to any of the questions – Then there is an opportunity for you!!
Committees that may be of interest:
* Fund Raising
* Public Affairs
* Patient services
Perhaps you are interested in serving on the board as:
* Vice President
Contact Us Now If You Are Interested In Making a Difference!
Virginia Hemophilia Foundation
P.O. Box 188, Midlothian, VA 23113
(800) 266-8438, FAX (804)740-8643