The “lifeblood” of any non-profit organization, ours included, are the people who step forward to volunteer at events, for committees, and to be officers and directors.
Questions to Ask Yourself:
* Do you want to be more involved in the Chapter, but don’t know how?
* Can you participate in a conference call once a year and review submitted applications (scholarship committee)?
* Can you meet once a year and participate in 3-4 telephone calls per year (communications committee)?
* Can you particpate in conference calls and regularly check emails (annual meeting or other event committee)?
* Can you meet 4 times a year, participate on 8 conference calls per year, and take the lead on a standing committee (board of directors)?
* Can you participate one day a year (volunteer at an event)?
If you answered Yes to any of the questions – Then there is an opportunity for you!!
Committees that may be of interest:
*Advocacy Work Group
* Board Nominating/Board Development
* Resource Development
* Patient Services
Perhaps you are interested in serving on the board as:
* Vice President
* General Member
Contact Us Now If You Are Interested In Making a Difference!